Please sign up for our mailing list to be notified when more classes open up.
- If you are interested in the Forensic Chromatography classes is scheduled from 11/01/2017 to 11/04/2017. Please download and submit the registration form.
- The next Solid Drug classes is scheduled from 08/09/2017 to 08/12/2017. Please download and submit the registration form. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ATTEND AND COMPLETE THE FORENSIC CHROMATOGRAPHY CLASS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
- The next DUID classes is scheduled from 09/06/2017 to 09/09/2017. Please download and submit the registration form. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ATTEND AND COMPLETE THE FORENSIC CHROMATOGRAPHY AND SOLID DRUG DOSE CLASS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
- Per the ACS, spots cannot be “held.” Registrations will be done on a totally fair first come, first serve basis. SO DON’T DELAY.
- If you fail to send it in this specific manner, then you will not be officially registered!
- You will get a certificate from the American Chemical Society at the completion of the training signed by both the instructors.
- Further details as to hotel accommodations will be given to those accepted closer to the date of the course.
- The course costs three thousand dollars ($3000.00). You pay the ACS directly.
- It includes course materials, continental breakfast, snacks, refreshments, lunch every day and all laboratory time and use.
Cancellation Policy: Please note that per the ACS, the following is the non-negotiable cancellation policy.
- Once you send in your form, you have accepted the offer and the consideration to making a binding contract is the authorization to charge your card.
- Cancellation requested >2 months from the date of the course is a 100% refund.
- Cancellation requested <2 months, but >2 weeks of the date of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the course fee.
- Cancellation requested <2 weeks will be charge 100% fee of the course. However, if the person finds a substitute on their own and it is a suitable replacement who will pay in full, the substitution will be allowed subject to the approval of the ACS.