Please sign up for our mailing list to be notified when more classes open up.
- If you are interested in the Forensic Chromatography classes is scheduled from 10/23/2019 to 10/26/2019. Please download and submit the registration form.
- If you are interested in the Solid Drug classes, please Check back in September for 2020 Class Dates. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ATTEND AND COMPLETE THE FORENSIC CHROMATOGRAPHY CLASS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
- The next DUID classes is scheduled from 09/04/2019 to 09/07/2019. Please download and submit the registration form. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ATTEND AND COMPLETE THE FORENSIC CHROMATOGRAPHY AND SOLID DRUG DOSE CLASS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
- Per the ACS, spots cannot be “held.” Registrations will be done on a totally fair first come, first serve basis. SO DON’T DELAY.
- If you fail to send it in this specific manner, then you will not be officially registered!
- You will get a certificate from the American Chemical Society at the completion of the training signed by both the instructors.
- Further details as to hotel accommodations will be given to those accepted closer to the date of the course.
- The course costs three thousand dollars ($3000.00). You pay the ACS directly.
- It includes course materials, continental breakfast, snacks, refreshments, lunch every day and all laboratory time and use.
Cancellation Policy: Please note that per the ACS, the following is the non-negotiable cancellation policy.
- Once you send in your form, you have accepted the offer and the consideration to making a binding contract is the authorization to charge your card.
- Cancellation requested >2 months from the date of the course is a 100% refund.
- Cancellation requested <2 months, but >2 weeks of the date of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the course fee.
- Cancellation requested <2 weeks will be charge 100% fee of the course. However, if the person finds a substitute on their own and it is a suitable replacement who will pay in full, the substitution will be allowed subject to the approval of the ACS.